I have decided I want one of these on my door. After much deliberation, working out the pros and the cons, here are the justification points that have led me to believe this is a fine purchase:
1) It’s huge and gold and will cause visitors to take notice of my impressive door arrangement. It will be a conversation piece in this manner as well. People will talk.
2) If someone is “alarmed” by me and/or my bountiful collection of weaponry, they will be unable to flee my apartment with haste, buying me time to suss out their intentions.
3) It’s called “The Defendius”.
4) It is basically a pimp version of Pacman.
5) According to the website, “the chain is long enough to reach the far end of the maze”. Which I believe to be beneficial to the solving of the puzzle.
The only downside is the amount of time I will spend in the act of actually leaving my home. But with all of these up sides, does that really matter? Didn’t think so.